View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Gail Humble MD shows how she reinjects a patient’s own spun plasma, utilzing the platelets, to accomplish the ‘vampire face lift.’ Not limited to the face, the treatment can be used on chest or even your hands as a method of rejuvenation.
- McCoy: Rivers will play Sunday vs. Chiefs December 22, 2014Chargers coach Mike McCoy says that Philip Rivers will play Sunday despite a persistent back injury.Eric D. Williams
- Manziel ruled out; Browns add rookie Shaw December 22, 2014The Cleveland Browns, with Johnny Manziel being ruled out and Brian Hoyer listed as questionable, have called rookie Connor Shaw up from the practice squad.Jeremy Fowler
- Lions' Raiola suspended 1 game for stomp December 22, 2014he NFL has suspended Detroit Lions center Dominic Raiola for one game without pay for violating the league's safety-related rules, meaning he will miss the Lions' NFC North title game against Green Bay on Sunday.Michael Rothstein
- Bears' Marshall blasts Raiola: A dirty player December 22, 2014Brandon Marshall blasted Detroit Lions center Dominic Raiola on Monday, calling him "a dirty player and a worse human being" for stomping on Ego Ferguson's ankle during Sunday's game.Michael C. Wright
- Sources: Jets eyeing Casserly as consultant December 22, 2014Preparing for the likelihood of an organizational housecleaning, Jets owner Woody Johnson is poised to hire former Texans and Redskins general manager Charley Casserly as a consultant in the event he decides to make major changes, according to sources.Rich Cimini and Adam Schefter
- Arians: Cardinals to start rookie QB Thomas December 22, 2014Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said Monday at his news conference he was leaning toward starting rookie quarterback Logan Thomas against San Francisco on Sunday, and then minutes later declared on a local radio station that Thomas would indeed get the nod.Josh Weinfuss
- Bears' Young has torn Achilles, coach confirms December 22, 2014Chicago Bears defensive end Willie Young suffered a torn left Achilles tendon Sunday against the Detroit Lions, coach Marc Trestman confirmed on Monday.Jeff Dickerson
- 49ers' Harbaugh won't speculate on future December 22, 2014Jim Harbaugh says he's hasn't participated all season in the speculation on his future with the 49ers and isn't going to start now.Paul Gutierrez
- Bears to start Cutler as Clausen concussed December 22, 2014Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler will start the season finale against the Vikings after Jimmy Clausen experienced delayed symptoms of a concussion Sunday evening, and will not play this weekend, the team announced on Monday.Jeff Dickerson
- Jaguars' Marks says Pro Bowl voting 'all BS' December 22, 2014Jacksonville Jaguars defensive tackle Sen'Derrick Marks, who is 13th in fan voting at his position, says he deserves to make the Pro Bowl.Michael DiRocco
- McCoy: Rivers will play Sunday vs. Chiefs December 22, 2014