View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Gail Humble MD shows how she reinjects a patient’s own spun plasma, utilzing the platelets, to accomplish the ‘vampire face lift.’ Not limited to the face, the treatment can be used on chest or even your hands as a method of rejuvenation.
- Source: Harrison expected back for Steelers September 23, 2014James Harrison, less than three weeks after returning to the Steelers to officially retire, is now expected to be back with them in a playing capacity, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.ESPN.com news services
- Steelers put LB Jones (wrist) on IR-return September 23, 2014The Steelers placed Jarvis Jones on the injured reserve/designated to return list Monday.Scott Brown
- Sources: NFLPA to review Rice investigation September 23, 2014Independent of its appeal of Ray Rice's indefinite suspension, the NFL Players Association is planning to conduct its own fact-finding review of the incident and investigation, sources say.Chris Mortensen
- Titans await word on Locker's injured wrist September 23, 2014The Titans are awaiting word on Jake Locker's injured right wrist, but coach Ken Whisenhunt said it was bad enough that the quarterback was unable to grip a football after Sunday's game.Paul Kuharsky
- Ravens' Pitta has season-ending hip surgery September 23, 2014Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta underwent season-ending hip surgery Monday afternoon, coach John Harbaugh said.Jamison Hensley
- Pettine: Thought Manziel trick play was legal September 23, 2014One more quirk to the Johnny Manziel-as-a-receiver play the Cleveland Browns tried on Sunday? "It was called 'Dawg Pound Special,'" coach Mike Pettine said.Pat McManamon
- Jets' Decker (hamstring) active vs. Bears September 23, 2014Jets wide receiver Eric Decker, who aggravated a hamstring injury last week and missed significant practice time, is active and will face the Chicago Bears Monday night at MetLife Stadium.Rich Cimini
- Eagles' Kelly: 'No issues' with practice rant September 22, 2014Eagles coach Chip Kelly said he has "no issues" with cornerback Cary Williams, who said Sunday that the team's slow starts were related to Kelly's unorthodox practice methods.Phil Sheridan
- Philbin on QB Tannehill as starter: We'll see September 22, 2014Miami Dolphins coach Joe Philbin will not say whether Ryan Tannehill will remain the team's starting QBJames Walker
- QB Pryor works out for Bucs, source says September 22, 2014The Tampa Bay Buccaneers tried out former Oakland Raiders and Seattle Seahawks quarterback Terrelle Pryor, a league source told ESPN's Field Yates.ESPN.com news services
- Source: Harrison expected back for Steelers September 23, 2014