View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Gail Humble MD shows how she reinjects a patient’s own spun plasma, utilzing the platelets, to accomplish the ‘vampire face lift.’ Not limited to the face, the treatment can be used on chest or even your hands as a method of rejuvenation.
- Source: Redskins to start McCoy over RG III November 26, 2014Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden informed the team Wednesday morning that Colt McCoy will start over Robert Griffin III on Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts, according to a source.Adam Schefter
- Sources: Captain Slater, Pats reach extension November 26, 2014The New England Patriots have signed special teams ace/wide receiver and captain Mathew Slater to a two-year, $4 million extension through 2016, according to league sources.Field Yates
- Jets give Smith nod at QB against Dolphins November 26, 2014In a surprise, the New York Jets have decided to return to Geno Smith as their starting quarterback, sending Michael Vick to the bench after only three starts.Rich Cimini
- Sherman, Baldwin rip Lynch fine with parody November 26, 2014Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman and receiver Doug Baldwin did a parody in front of reporters Tuesday, making a point of criticizing the NFL over fining teammate Marshawn Lynch $100,000 for not talking to the media.Terry Blount
- Hernandez's trial in double slaying delayed November 26, 2014A judge on Tuesday agreed to delay the trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez in the 2012 slaying of two Boston men after his lawyer said Hernandez's defense team is busy trying to prepare for his trial in a 2013 killing.Associated Press
- Caldwell: Lions 'have no comfort zone' on O November 26, 2014The Lions are 7-4, but coach Jim Caldwell says the team has no comfort zone on offense whatsoever.Michael Rothstein
- Rodgers: Packers-Patriots not me vs. Brady November 26, 2014Aaron Rodgers doesn't view Sunday's game between the Packers and Patriots as him against Tom Brady but unless they meet in the Super Bowl, which is possible the way they are playing, it could be the one and only meeting between two of the NFL's best QBs.Rob Demovsky
- Judge: Redskins can proceed with name case November 25, 2014A judge is allowing the Washington Redskins to move ahead with a lawsuit seeking to overturn a cancellation of the team's trademark.Associated Press
- Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR November 25, 2014Andre Smith's left triceps injury was far worse than the Cincinnati Bengals had originally hoped, forcing him to be placed on season-ending injured reserve Tuesday.Coley Harvey
- Broncos release kicker McManus, sign Barth November 25, 2014The Denver Broncos have waived placekicker Brandon McManus and signed Connor Barth, according to sources.Jeff Legwold
- Source: Redskins to start McCoy over RG III November 26, 2014