View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Gail Humble MD shows how she reinjects a patient’s own spun plasma, utilzing the platelets, to accomplish the ‘vampire face lift.’ Not limited to the face, the treatment can be used on chest or even your hands as a method of rejuvenation.
- Source: Gronkowski may need back surgery May 18, 2013In addition to a fourth surgery on his broken forearm, New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski might need back surgery, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. […]ESPNBoston.com
- DE Freeney, Chargers agree to contract May 18, 2013The San Diego Chargers made a move to bolster their pass rush Saturday, agreeing on a two-year deal with defensive end Dwight Freeney, league sources told ESPN's Ed Werder. […]ESPN.com news services
- Mario Williams' ex alleges suicide-talk texts May 18, 2013An initial attempt to settle a lawsuit between Buffalo Bills defensive end Mario Williams and his former fiancee over the possession of a $785,000 diamond engagement ring has failed. […]Associated Press
- Seahawks DE Irvin suspended four games May 18, 2013Seattle Seahawks defensive end Bruce Irvin was suspended for the first four games of the 2013 season on Friday after the league announced he violated the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances. […]Associated Press
- Bears, first-round pick G Long agree to deal May 18, 2013The Bears agreed to terms on a four-year deal, plus an option, with 2013 first round draft choice Kyle Long on Friday, the team announced. […]Jeff Dickerson
- Jets' Goodson arrested for drugs, weapons May 18, 2013New York Jets running back Mike Goodson was arrested Friday morning on drug possession and weapon charges, New Jersey state police spokesperson Stephen Jones told ESPN's Adam Schefter. […]Matt Ehalt
- Ex-O.J. lawyer says Simpson knew about guns May 17, 2013The lawyer who unsuccessfully defended O.J. Simpson against armed robbery charges testified Friday his client knew two companions had guns in a 2007 confrontation with memorabilia dealers. […]Associated Press
- Report: P. Manning's money same in new deal May 17, 2013Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning has signed a new contract, although the deal doesn't alter his compensation, Pro Football Talk reported Friday. […]ESPN.com news services
- Source: Stallworth recovered, cleared to play May 17, 2013Free-agent wide receiver Donte Stallworth has been cleared to return for all football activities relating to his injuries from a hot air balloon incident in April, a league source tells ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. […]ESPN.com news services
- Ex-Ohio State RB Clarett to try hand at rugby May 17, 2013Former Ohio State star running back Maurice Clarett will trying his hand at something other than football. […]ESPN.com news services
- Source: Gronkowski may need back surgery May 18, 2013