View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Gail Humble MD shows how she reinjects a patient’s own spun plasma, utilzing the platelets, to accomplish the ‘vampire face lift.’ Not limited to the face, the treatment can be used on chest or even your hands as a method of rejuvenation.
- Brady: Feelings hurt, but moving on to XLIX January 26, 2015New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady acknowledged strong personal feelings about the NFL's investigation into the team's footballs, but said he's putting those to the side leading up to Super Bowl XLIX.Mike Reiss
- Sherman: Goodell won't punish Kraft's Pats January 26, 2015Richard Sherman doesn't think the NFL will discipline the Patriots if they're found to have adjusted the air pressure in 11 footballs prior to the AFC Championship Game, because of the relationship between Roger Goodell and Pats owner Robert Kraft.Josh Weinfuss
- Giants' Beckham Jr.: 'Was never fully healthy' January 26, 2015New York Giants rookie wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. revealed following Sunday's Pro Bowl that he is still affected by a hamstring injury.Jeff Legwold
- Source: Raheem Morris to join Falcons' staff January 26, 2015Former Redskins secondary coach Raheem Morris has agreed to a position with the Atlanta Falcons as assistant head coach in charge of defensive backs, a source confirmed Monday morning.John Keim
- Hernandez jury seated; storm to delay start January 26, 2015A jury has been seated for the murder trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez.Associated Press
- Seahawks CB Sherman says elbow 'better' January 26, 2015Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman said his injured left elbow shouldn't be an issue leading up to Super Bowl XLIX.Josh Weinfuss
- Sources: Gordon fails another test, faces ban January 26, 2015Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon has failed another drug test and now will be subject to a one-year suspension, according to league sources.Adam Schefter
- Bengals' Burfict had microfracture surgery January 26, 2015Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict is reportedly recovering from microfracture surgery, a serious procedure performed on knees that have suffered cartilage damage.Coley Harvey
- Saints' Graham dunks on crossbar after TD January 26, 2015If it were a regular-season game, New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham would be digging into his wallet in the coming days for his touchdown celebration Sunday night at the Pro Bowl.Jeff Legwold
- Carroll, Lynch to discuss NFL gesture warning January 26, 2015Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said he plans to talk to running back Marshawn Lynch about NFL officials saying the team will be penalized 15 yards in the Super Bowl if Lynch does his obscene gesture after a touchdown.Terry Blount
- Brady: Feelings hurt, but moving on to XLIX January 26, 2015