With the Monday Night Football game just around the corner, armchair quarterbacks everywhere are analyzing the styles of Jet’s, Mark Sanchez, compared to the Patriot’s, Tom Brady. We’ve all heard about Sanchez letting the ball hang unprotected, and Brady’s possible lack of pocket mobility, but let’s delve into their real style.
I’m talking about their “game” off the field. Which quarterback scores a touchdown on all-around great style? Appeal and style start at the top. Now that Brady is sporting a Bieber-do, the hair-hand-off goes to Sanchez. Plus, there’s that rumor about the Brady’s hair taking a leave of absence… Sanchez 9.0 Brady 6.5
Casual days out and about are important. When a guy throws on something to run to the store, or do some quick power-shopping, it’s important that he looks pulled together. Even- steven here at 8.5 all. I mean, what’s with the white shoes?
Men sporting the Armani look- It doesn’t get much better. A man who can wear a suit well, looking classy yet comfortable, garners two hearty thumbs up. Sanchez looks pretty cool, but Brady, might have him beat – more years of living la vita loca, with the beautiful people, have taught him that casual elegance is an important skill set. Sanchez 9.0 Brady 10.0
In the end, it looks like a square match off… UNTIL…. GQ- IQ?
Sanchez- 10 End of Story.
“I mean, are you kidding me?” Mr. Sanchez said. “They were like, ‘Here’s the model you’re going to be working with.’ That was a no-brainer. You’re crazy if you don’t do that one. Wear that? OK. With her? Yeah, I’ll wear that.”
- Report: Browner rejects deal to reduce ban December 7, 2013Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner, facing a one-year suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse, will continue the appeal process after turning down a deal to shorten the ban, NFL.com reported.ESPN.com news services
- Favre helps coach prep team to state title December 7, 2013Brett Favre is a three-time NFL Most Valuable Player and a Super Bowl champion.Associated Press
- Fox to coach from sideline against Titans December 7, 2013John Fox will coach from sideline against Tennessee Titans.Jeff Legwold
- Reports: Notre Dame DL Nix hires agents December 7, 2013The first tangible sign Louis Nix would not return to Notre Dame was when he posted a picture Thursday on Instagram of the Golden Dome in his rearview mirror.Matt Fortuna
- Giants' Pierre-Paul out for 2nd straight game December 7, 2013New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder) will miss his second straight game Sunday against San Diego. He did not practice all week.Matt Ehalt
- Romo: December or not, we need to win December 7, 2013Tony Romo's in December and January regular-season games hangs around his neck, but as the Dallas Cowboys prepare to play their first December game of this season on Monday night against the Chicago Bears the quarterback does not think much ofTodd Archer
- Surprise: 49ers' Staley ready for showdown December 7, 2013As the San Francisco 49ers concluded their practice preparation for Sunday's big home game against NFC West rival Seattle, it appears they will have one key member of the left side of their offensive line.Bill Williamson
- Arians expecting Palmer (elbow) to play December 6, 2013Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians expects quarterback Carson Palmer, who has been slowed by an injury to his throwing elbow, to play Sunday against the St. Louis Rams.Josh Weinfuss
- Seahawks' Harvin out vs. 49ers due to hip December 6, 2013Wide receiver Percy Harvin will not play Sunday at San Francisco, Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Friday.Terry Blount
- 'Riverboat Ron' moniker may help charities December 6, 2013The "Riverboat Ron" nickname has become so popular that Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera and his wife are looking for ways to use it to raise money for local charities.David Newton
- Report: Browner rejects deal to reduce ban December 7, 2013