With the Monday Night Football game just around the corner, armchair quarterbacks everywhere are analyzing the styles of Jet’s, Mark Sanchez, compared to the Patriot’s, Tom Brady. We’ve all heard about Sanchez letting the ball hang unprotected, and Brady’s possible lack of pocket mobility, but let’s delve into their real style.
I’m talking about their “game” off the field. Which quarterback scores a touchdown on all-around great style? Appeal and style start at the top. Now that Brady is sporting a Bieber-do, the hair-hand-off goes to Sanchez. Plus, there’s that rumor about the Brady’s hair taking a leave of absence… Sanchez 9.0 Brady 6.5
Casual days out and about are important. When a guy throws on something to run to the store, or do some quick power-shopping, it’s important that he looks pulled together. Even- steven here at 8.5 all. I mean, what’s with the white shoes?
Men sporting the Armani look- It doesn’t get much better. A man who can wear a suit well, looking classy yet comfortable, garners two hearty thumbs up. Sanchez looks pretty cool, but Brady, might have him beat – more years of living la vita loca, with the beautiful people, have taught him that casual elegance is an important skill set. Sanchez 9.0 Brady 10.0
In the end, it looks like a square match off… UNTIL…. GQ- IQ?
Sanchez- 10 End of Story.
“I mean, are you kidding me?” Mr. Sanchez said. “They were like, ‘Here’s the model you’re going to be working with.’ That was a no-brainer. You’re crazy if you don’t do that one. Wear that? OK. With her? Yeah, I’ll wear that.”
- CB-needy Jets add Adams to secondary mix September 1, 2014Six days before the season opener, the cornerback-needy New York Jets continued to tinker with their secondary, signing free-agent journeyman Phillip Adams.Rich Cimini
- Report: Raiders start Carr over Schaub at QB September 1, 2014The Oakland Raiders have named rookie Derek Carr their starting quarterback, according to a Fox Sports report.ESPN.com news services
- Rams finalize practice squad minus Sam September 1, 2014The St. Louis Rams announced their 10-man practice squad Monday afternoon and defensive end Michael Sam is not part of it.Nick Wagoner
- Titans agree to contract with kicker Succup September 1, 2014Veteran kicker Ryan Succop has agreed to a one-year deal with the Tennessee Titans who chose to go with experience rather than an undrafted rookie.Associated Press
- It's 'unofficial': Lions' Fairley a starter again September 1, 2014Detroit Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley returns to the team's starting lineup.Michael Rothstein
- Coughlin: Beckham 'couple, 3 weeks away' September 1, 2014Rookie receiver Odell Beckham Jr. could be weeks away from returning for the New York Giants.Dan Graziano
- Chiefs' Smith wanted deal prior to season September 1, 2014Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith said Monday he didn't want to go into the season without a contract extension. He won't have to after signing a four-year extension a day earlier.Adam Teicher
- Welker practices, not cleared for contact September 1, 2014Denver Broncos receiver Wes Welker (concussion) returns to practice.Jeff Legwold
- Bills' Watkins: Ribs 'feel just about normal' September 1, 2014Buffalo Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins said his injured ribs feel "just about normal" after practicing Monday.Mike Rodak
- Gronkowski says he's cleared for Week 1 September 1, 2014Rob Gronkowski said Monday that he has been cleared to play in the New England Patriots' opener Sunday against the Miami Dolphins.Mike Reiss
- CB-needy Jets add Adams to secondary mix September 1, 2014