With the Monday Night Football game just around the corner, armchair quarterbacks everywhere are analyzing the styles of Jet’s, Mark Sanchez, compared to the Patriot’s, Tom Brady. We’ve all heard about Sanchez letting the ball hang unprotected, and Brady’s possible lack of pocket mobility, but let’s delve into their real style.
I’m talking about their “game” off the field. Which quarterback scores a touchdown on all-around great style? Appeal and style start at the top. Now that Brady is sporting a Bieber-do, the hair-hand-off goes to Sanchez. Plus, there’s that rumor about the Brady’s hair taking a leave of absence… Sanchez 9.0 Brady 6.5
Casual days out and about are important. When a guy throws on something to run to the store, or do some quick power-shopping, it’s important that he looks pulled together. Even- steven here at 8.5 all. I mean, what’s with the white shoes?
Men sporting the Armani look- It doesn’t get much better. A man who can wear a suit well, looking classy yet comfortable, garners two hearty thumbs up. Sanchez looks pretty cool, but Brady, might have him beat – more years of living la vita loca, with the beautiful people, have taught him that casual elegance is an important skill set. Sanchez 9.0 Brady 10.0
In the end, it looks like a square match off… UNTIL…. GQ- IQ?
Sanchez- 10 End of Story.
“I mean, are you kidding me?” Mr. Sanchez said. “They were like, ‘Here’s the model you’re going to be working with.’ That was a no-brainer. You’re crazy if you don’t do that one. Wear that? OK. With her? Yeah, I’ll wear that.”
- Raiders: Moore strained neck; X-rays negative August 23, 2014Oakland Raiders linebacker Sio Moore was taken off on a stretcher with a neck injury in the second quarter of a preseason 31-21 loss to the Green Bay Packers on Friday night.ESPN.com news services
- Panthers' Newton bruises back; X-rays OK August 23, 2014Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton suffered a back contusion late in the second quarter of a 30-7 preseason loss against the New England Patriots on Friday night.Lee Schechter
- Jets make it official, tab QB Smith as starter August 23, 2014After months of speculation, the New York Jets finally made it official, announcing Friday what everyone expected: Geno Smith will be their Week 1 starter.Rich Cimini
- Lions' Suh drills QB with head, flagged again August 23, 2014Ndamukong Suh has hit quarterbacks in the preseason and been flagged for it before.Michael Rothstein
- Coughlin: Schwartz toe injury 'pretty serious' August 23, 2014The New York Giants' struggling offensive line might have lost a key component when starting left guard Geoff Schwartz left Friday night's preseason game against the Jets with a dislocated toe.Dan Graziano
- Chiefs lose Stephenson to PED suspension August 23, 2014Chiefs offensive tackle Donald Stephenson has been suspended for the first four games of this season for violating the league's policy against performance-enhancing drugs.Adam Teicher
- Video shows Buccaneers rookie WR in brawl August 23, 2014The agent for Tampa Bay rookie receiver Mike Evans said Friday that a fight Evans was involved in outside of a nightclub in Miami occurred months ago and that Evans was not arrested.ESPN.com news services
- Trooper who arrested NFL's Montgomery fired August 23, 2014The South Carolina state trooper who arrested NFL defensive lineman Sam Montgomery at a traffic stop last June has been fired, state officials said Friday.Associated Press
- Harbaugh says Levi's field will be fit for play August 22, 2014While laborers continued to work feverishly Friday afternoon to lay down new sod at $1.3 billion Levi's Stadium, San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh insisted the field would be ready for Sunday's preseason game with the San Diego Chargers.Paul Gutierrez
- NFL, M.I.A. settle over Super Bowl gesture August 22, 2014As the NFL levied a $12,000 fine on Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel for flashing his middle finger on the sideline during last week's game on Friday, news of the resolution of the league's $16.6 million middle finger battle was confirmed.Darren Rovell
- Raiders: Moore strained neck; X-rays negative August 23, 2014