With the Monday Night Football game just around the corner, armchair quarterbacks everywhere are analyzing the styles of Jet’s, Mark Sanchez, compared to the Patriot’s, Tom Brady. We’ve all heard about Sanchez letting the ball hang unprotected, and Brady’s possible lack of pocket mobility, but let’s delve into their real style.
I’m talking about their “game” off the field. Which quarterback scores a touchdown on all-around great style? Appeal and style start at the top. Now that Brady is sporting a Bieber-do, the hair-hand-off goes to Sanchez. Plus, there’s that rumor about the Brady’s hair taking a leave of absence… Sanchez 9.0 Brady 6.5
Casual days out and about are important. When a guy throws on something to run to the store, or do some quick power-shopping, it’s important that he looks pulled together. Even- steven here at 8.5 all. I mean, what’s with the white shoes?
Men sporting the Armani look- It doesn’t get much better. A man who can wear a suit well, looking classy yet comfortable, garners two hearty thumbs up. Sanchez looks pretty cool, but Brady, might have him beat – more years of living la vita loca, with the beautiful people, have taught him that casual elegance is an important skill set. Sanchez 9.0 Brady 10.0
In the end, it looks like a square match off… UNTIL…. GQ- IQ?
Sanchez- 10 End of Story.
“I mean, are you kidding me?” Mr. Sanchez said. “They were like, ‘Here’s the model you’re going to be working with.’ That was a no-brainer. You’re crazy if you don’t do that one. Wear that? OK. With her? Yeah, I’ll wear that.”
- Cowboys tell Bryant's agent they will tag WR March 1, 2015The Dallas Cowboys informed the agent for Dez Bryant they will place the franchise tag on the All-Pro wide receiver by Monday's deadlineTodd Archer
- Source: Free agent Sam to be at vet combine February 28, 2015Free agent defensive end Michael Sam has been accepted into the NFL veteran combine, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.ESPN.com news services
- NFL to reconsider decades-old combine drills February 28, 2015The NFL will reconsider tweaking its long-standing timing and testing drills at the scouting combine this offseason.Mike Rodak
- Browns, vet McCown agree to 3-year deal February 28, 2015Josh McCown will be joining the Cleveland Browns.Pat McManamon
- Stadium near LAX a terror risk, report says February 28, 2015A report commissioned by the developer of a downtown Los Angeles football stadium warns that a rival project nearby could be a potential terrorist target because of its proximity to Los Angeles International Airport.ESPN.com news services
- Dolphins release Hartline after 2014 drop-off February 27, 2015The Miami Dolphins released wide receivers Brian Hartline and Brandon Gibson on Friday, the team announced.Mike Rodak
- Instead of payday, Dockett cut by Cardinals February 27, 2015Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett, who was entering the final year of his contract with the Arizona Cardinals, was released by the team Friday.Josh Weinfuss
- Several Hernandez texts are missing from phone February 27, 2015Texts and phone records shown to jurors in the Aaron Hernandez trial showed that several messages he exchanged with a co-defendant before the killing were deleted from his phone.Associated Press
- Redskins begin purge, release Cofield, Bowen February 27, 2015The Redskins' offseason purge began with their defensive line as they released veterans Barry Cofield and Stephen Bowen on Friday.John Keim
- NFL hires Gustafson as D.C.-based lobbyist February 27, 2015The NFL has hired Nicole Gustafson as a lobbyist.Associated Press
- Cowboys tell Bryant's agent they will tag WR March 1, 2015