With the Monday Night Football game just around the corner, armchair quarterbacks everywhere are analyzing the styles of Jet’s, Mark Sanchez, compared to the Patriot’s, Tom Brady. We’ve all heard about Sanchez letting the ball hang unprotected, and Brady’s possible lack of pocket mobility, but let’s delve into their real style.
I’m talking about their “game” off the field. Which quarterback scores a touchdown on all-around great style? Appeal and style start at the top. Now that Brady is sporting a Bieber-do, the hair-hand-off goes to Sanchez. Plus, there’s that rumor about the Brady’s hair taking a leave of absence… Sanchez 9.0 Brady 6.5
Casual days out and about are important. When a guy throws on something to run to the store, or do some quick power-shopping, it’s important that he looks pulled together. Even- steven here at 8.5 all. I mean, what’s with the white shoes?
Men sporting the Armani look- It doesn’t get much better. A man who can wear a suit well, looking classy yet comfortable, garners two hearty thumbs up. Sanchez looks pretty cool, but Brady, might have him beat – more years of living la vita loca, with the beautiful people, have taught him that casual elegance is an important skill set. Sanchez 9.0 Brady 10.0
In the end, it looks like a square match off… UNTIL…. GQ- IQ?
Sanchez- 10 End of Story.
“I mean, are you kidding me?” Mr. Sanchez said. “They were like, ‘Here’s the model you’re going to be working with.’ That was a no-brainer. You’re crazy if you don’t do that one. Wear that? OK. With her? Yeah, I’ll wear that.”
- Charles practices despite high ankle sprain September 18, 2014Running back Jamaal Charles, who suffered a high ankle sprain in last week's game against Denver, was participating in the early portion of Kansas City Chiefs practice Thursday.Adam Teicher
- Bengals' Green back at practice, status unclear September 18, 2014Bengals receiver A.J. Green was back at practice Thursday, working out for the first time since a toe injury forced him to exit early from the team's 24-10 win over the Falcons last Sunday.Coley Harvey
- Police: Dwyer head-butted wife, struck son September 18, 2014Police say Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer head-butted his wife after she refused his sexual advances, and broke her nose.ESPN.com news services
- Dwyer on reserve non-injury list; Rainey cut September 18, 2014The Arizona Cardinals put running back Jonathan Dwyer on reserve non-injury listJosh Weinfuss
- Suspended Vikings WR Simpson cited for pot September 18, 2014Vikings receiver Jerome Simpson is cited for marijuana possession again.Ben Goessling
- Lee's injury further depletes Jags' WR corps September 18, 2014The Jaguars say rookie receiver Marqise Lee will miss Sunday's game against the Colts because of a hamstring injury.Michael DiRocco
- Vikings admit 'mistake' as Peterson barred September 18, 2014Admitting they "made a mistake," the Minnesota Vikings changed course Wednesday as running back Adrian Peterson was placed on the NFL's exempt list, barring him from all team activities until his child-abuse case is resolved.Ben Goessling
- Peterson's mom: 'Not about abuse, but love' September 18, 2014The mother of Adrian Peterson came to his defense Wednesday in her first public comments since the running back's indictment for child abuse, saying he has six kids and "wants to be a good father to them all."ESPN.com news services
- Sherman: Not worried about 'little Chargers' September 18, 2014Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman criticizes Chargers players who called him out after Sunday's game.Terry Blount
- Verizon stands by NFL, says time to educate September 18, 2014Verizon, the NFL's largest sponsor, will continue its endorsement of the league despite the surge in high-profile domestic violence incidents involving players.Darren Rovell
- Charles practices despite high ankle sprain September 18, 2014