With the Monday Night Football game just around the corner, armchair quarterbacks everywhere are analyzing the styles of Jet’s, Mark Sanchez, compared to the Patriot’s, Tom Brady. We’ve all heard about Sanchez letting the ball hang unprotected, and Brady’s possible lack of pocket mobility, but let’s delve into their real style.
I’m talking about their “game” off the field. Which quarterback scores a touchdown on all-around great style? Appeal and style start at the top. Now that Brady is sporting a Bieber-do, the hair-hand-off goes to Sanchez. Plus, there’s that rumor about the Brady’s hair taking a leave of absence… Sanchez 9.0 Brady 6.5
Casual days out and about are important. When a guy throws on something to run to the store, or do some quick power-shopping, it’s important that he looks pulled together. Even- steven here at 8.5 all. I mean, what’s with the white shoes?
Men sporting the Armani look- It doesn’t get much better. A man who can wear a suit well, looking classy yet comfortable, garners two hearty thumbs up. Sanchez looks pretty cool, but Brady, might have him beat – more years of living la vita loca, with the beautiful people, have taught him that casual elegance is an important skill set. Sanchez 9.0 Brady 10.0
In the end, it looks like a square match off… UNTIL…. GQ- IQ?
Sanchez- 10 End of Story.
“I mean, are you kidding me?” Mr. Sanchez said. “They were like, ‘Here’s the model you’re going to be working with.’ That was a no-brainer. You’re crazy if you don’t do that one. Wear that? OK. With her? Yeah, I’ll wear that.”
- Browns' Gipson, tied for INT lead, lands on IR December 20, 2014The Cleveland Browns placed safety Tashaun Gipson on injured reserve Saturday, ending the season of the league's interception leader for much of the year.Jeremy Fowler
- Setback-free Newton to start against Browns December 20, 2014Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton suffered no setbacks on Saturday and is set to start against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, twelve days after suffering two small fractures in his lower back during an automobile accident.David Newton
- Cowboys RB Murray still undecided on status December 20, 2014Cowboys star running back DeMarco Murray will probably wait until Sunday morning to make a final decision on his playing status for Dallas' home game against the Colts.Ed Werder
- Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015 December 20, 2014NFL commissioner Roger Goodell told the San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders and St. Louis Rams that there will not be a team that moves to Los Angeles for next season, according to league sources.Adam Schefter
- Vick: Florida St.'s Winston 'future of the NFL' December 20, 2014Once considered one of the NFL's biggest stars, New York Jets quarterback Michael Vick says he thinks Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston could be the league's next big star.ESPN.com news services
- Additional footage of Rice incident released December 20, 2014ABC News has obtained additional video of Ray Rice from the February incident that led to the running back's suspension from the NFL.ESPN.com news services
- Ex-Bucs OC, Cal coach Tedford back to CFL December 20, 2014Jeff Tedford has returned to the CFL.Associated Press
- Rams players donate $10K at Ferguson event December 20, 2014The St. Louis Rams players who did the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" gesture treated residents of nearby Ferguson to some holiday cheer on Friday.Associated Press
- Source: Texans expect to start QB Keenum December 19, 2014Recently signed quarterback Case Keenum is expected to start for the Houston Texans against the visiting Baltimore Ravens on Sunday, according to a league source.Adam Caplan
- Redskins WR Moss docked $22,050 for tirade December 19, 2014The NFL fined Santana Moss $22,050 for his tirade at halftime of the Redskins' 24-13 loss to the New York GiantsJohn Keim
- Browns' Gipson, tied for INT lead, lands on IR December 20, 2014