With the Monday Night Football game just around the corner, armchair quarterbacks everywhere are analyzing the styles of Jet’s, Mark Sanchez, compared to the Patriot’s, Tom Brady. We’ve all heard about Sanchez letting the ball hang unprotected, and Brady’s possible lack of pocket mobility, but let’s delve into their real style.
I’m talking about their “game” off the field. Which quarterback scores a touchdown on all-around great style? Appeal and style start at the top. Now that Brady is sporting a Bieber-do, the hair-hand-off goes to Sanchez. Plus, there’s that rumor about the Brady’s hair taking a leave of absence… Sanchez 9.0 Brady 6.5
Casual days out and about are important. When a guy throws on something to run to the store, or do some quick power-shopping, it’s important that he looks pulled together. Even- steven here at 8.5 all. I mean, what’s with the white shoes?
Men sporting the Armani look- It doesn’t get much better. A man who can wear a suit well, looking classy yet comfortable, garners two hearty thumbs up. Sanchez looks pretty cool, but Brady, might have him beat – more years of living la vita loca, with the beautiful people, have taught him that casual elegance is an important skill set. Sanchez 9.0 Brady 10.0
In the end, it looks like a square match off… UNTIL…. GQ- IQ?
Sanchez- 10 End of Story.
“I mean, are you kidding me?” Mr. Sanchez said. “They were like, ‘Here’s the model you’re going to be working with.’ That was a no-brainer. You’re crazy if you don’t do that one. Wear that? OK. With her? Yeah, I’ll wear that.”
- U.S. AG Holder: Redskins moniker 'offensive' July 14, 2014U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder joined the chorus in condemning the Washington Redskins' nickname, calling it offensive and saying it should be changed.John Keim
- Dawg's day: Browns to use live dog mascot July 14, 2014The Browns will have a live, barking, panting mascot when they take the field this fall, a team executive told a Cleveland radio station on Sunday.ESPN.com news services
- Ravens CB Smith arrested after bar incident July 14, 2014Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith was arrested and charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct late Saturday night after an alleged incident at a suburban Baltimore bar, according to The Baltimore Sun.Jamison Hensley
- Report: DEA looking into NFL painkiller use July 13, 2014The DEA has launched an investigation into potential painkiller abuse in the NFL, the New York Daily News reported Saturday, citing three sources familiar with the probe.ESPN.com news services
- Browns' Haden: Cleveland title race is on July 13, 2014As if the 29 teams he's competing against in the NBA weren't enough, LeBron James now has another challenger -- the Cleveland Browns.ESPN.com news services
- Winston: FSU degree 'very important to me' July 12, 2014Jameis Winston indicated that he might remain at Florida State beyond the 2014 season, telling NFL.com that earning a degree is "very important" to him while claiming that graduating is "the main purpose in college."ESPN.com news services
- Colts release suspended wide receiver Brazill July 12, 2014The Indianapolis Colts have released receiver LaVon Brazill.Mike Wells
- Vikes' Nealy suspended 4 games for PED use July 11, 2014The NFL has suspended Minnesota Vikings defensive lineman Spencer Nealy for the first four games of next season for violating rules against performance-enhancing drugs.Associated Press
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk July 11, 2014Seattle Seahawks Pro Bowl cornerback Richard Sherman hasn't forgotten about his spat with San Francisco 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree, but Crabtree said Thursday he's tired of the off-field drama.ESPN.com news services
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl' July 11, 2014The Detroit Lions have been a stranger to success, but some members of the 2014 version are bullish on their chances this season, including the team's best player.ESPN.com news services
- U.S. AG Holder: Redskins moniker 'offensive' July 14, 2014