With the Monday Night Football game just around the corner, armchair quarterbacks everywhere are analyzing the styles of Jet’s, Mark Sanchez, compared to the Patriot’s, Tom Brady. We’ve all heard about Sanchez letting the ball hang unprotected, and Brady’s possible lack of pocket mobility, but let’s delve into their real style.
I’m talking about their “game” off the field. Which quarterback scores a touchdown on all-around great style? Appeal and style start at the top. Now that Brady is sporting a Bieber-do, the hair-hand-off goes to Sanchez. Plus, there’s that rumor about the Brady’s hair taking a leave of absence… Sanchez 9.0 Brady 6.5
Casual days out and about are important. When a guy throws on something to run to the store, or do some quick power-shopping, it’s important that he looks pulled together. Even- steven here at 8.5 all. I mean, what’s with the white shoes?
Men sporting the Armani look- It doesn’t get much better. A man who can wear a suit well, looking classy yet comfortable, garners two hearty thumbs up. Sanchez looks pretty cool, but Brady, might have him beat – more years of living la vita loca, with the beautiful people, have taught him that casual elegance is an important skill set. Sanchez 9.0 Brady 10.0
In the end, it looks like a square match off… UNTIL…. GQ- IQ?
Sanchez- 10 End of Story.
“I mean, are you kidding me?” Mr. Sanchez said. “They were like, ‘Here’s the model you’re going to be working with.’ That was a no-brainer. You’re crazy if you don’t do that one. Wear that? OK. With her? Yeah, I’ll wear that.”
- Chargers to hire Nolan as linebackers coach January 29, 2015Chargers coach Mike McCoy is expected to hire longtime NFL defensive coordinator Mike Nolan as San Diego's new linebackers coach, the team announced on Thursday.Eric D. Williams
- NFL: Concussions down 25 percent for season January 29, 2015The rate of concussions among NFL players fell 25 percent this season, according to the league, even as injury reporting and trips to the injured reserve list rose overall.Associated Press
- Hernandez trial: Opening statements begin January 29, 2015With his old team about to play in the Super Bowl, former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez went on trial on murder charges Thursday, watching from the defense table as prosecutors showed the jury security-camera footage from his own home.Associated Press
- Lynch offers statement, doesn't answer Q's January 29, 2015In the last league-mandated media session of the week for players in Super Bowl XLIX, Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch went on the offensive a bit, but he still did not answer questions and left his designated table after five minutes.Jeff Legwold
- Sherman hopes baby waits until after Sunday January 29, 2015Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman was asked Thursday what he will do if his son is born on Super Bowl Sunday.Terry Blount
- Brees nails PSIs on show: Couldn't do it in game January 29, 2015Drew Brees and Conan O'Brien had some fun with "Deflategate" during the New Orleans Saints quarterback's appearance Wednesday on O'Brien's talk show.Mike Triplett
- Super costly: Tickets may hit all-time high January 29, 2015Fans who hoped to get a cheap Super Bowl ticket are running out of time, as Super Bowl XLIX might go down as the most expensive ticket in the game's history.Darren Rovell
- Sources: Pats victim of late-night fire alarms January 29, 2015A fire alarm went off in the players' wing of the New England Patriots' team hotel at 2 a.m. Thursday, the second time in three days this has happened, team sources told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio.ESPN.com news services
- Haden: Browns don't think Manziel 'a joke' January 29, 2015Two Cleveland Browns players came to the defense of Johnny Manziel this week following criticism of him in an ESPN.com report that chronicled his rookie year.Pat McManamon and Jeremy Fowler
- Eagles name Marynowitz VP player personnel January 29, 2015Ed Marynowitz, a 30-year-old who served as the Eagles' assistant director of player personnel, was promoted Thursday to vice president of player personnel.Phil Sheridan
- Chargers to hire Nolan as linebackers coach January 29, 2015