With the Monday Night Football game just around the corner, armchair quarterbacks everywhere are analyzing the styles of Jet’s, Mark Sanchez, compared to the Patriot’s, Tom Brady. We’ve all heard about Sanchez letting the ball hang unprotected, and Brady’s possible lack of pocket mobility, but let’s delve into their real style.
I’m talking about their “game” off the field. Which quarterback scores a touchdown on all-around great style? Appeal and style start at the top. Now that Brady is sporting a Bieber-do, the hair-hand-off goes to Sanchez. Plus, there’s that rumor about the Brady’s hair taking a leave of absence… Sanchez 9.0 Brady 6.5
Casual days out and about are important. When a guy throws on something to run to the store, or do some quick power-shopping, it’s important that he looks pulled together. Even- steven here at 8.5 all. I mean, what’s with the white shoes?
Men sporting the Armani look- It doesn’t get much better. A man who can wear a suit well, looking classy yet comfortable, garners two hearty thumbs up. Sanchez looks pretty cool, but Brady, might have him beat – more years of living la vita loca, with the beautiful people, have taught him that casual elegance is an important skill set. Sanchez 9.0 Brady 10.0
In the end, it looks like a square match off… UNTIL…. GQ- IQ?
Sanchez- 10 End of Story.
“I mean, are you kidding me?” Mr. Sanchez said. “They were like, ‘Here’s the model you’re going to be working with.’ That was a no-brainer. You’re crazy if you don’t do that one. Wear that? OK. With her? Yeah, I’ll wear that.”
- Retirees ask judge to reverse concussion ruling July 22, 2014Seven retired players launched on Monday the most aggressive attack yet on the proposed NFL concussion litigation settlement.Lester Munson
- Giants' Snee announces retirement July 22, 2014Longtime New York Giants guard Chris Snee, who won two Super Bowls as a member of the team's offensive line, announced his retirement Monday.Dan Graziano
- Bills' Dareus accepted into pre-trial program July 22, 2014Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus was accepted Monday into a pre-trial intervention program in Alabama for two felony drug charges stemming from a May 5 arrest.Mike Rodak
- Pettine: Manziel's behavior will be 'non-story' July 21, 2014Mike Pettine believes that Johnny Manziel's off-field activity will "be a non-story" once training camp starts.Pat McManamon
- Marcus Allen: Raiders should return to L.A. July 21, 2014Marcus Allen, the franchise's brightest star in the Raiders' star-crossed 13-year sojourn in Southern California, says he can see his first NFL team returning to Los Angeles.Paul Gutierrez
- Giants RB Wilson cleared for full practices July 21, 2014The New York Giants got good news on the injury front Monday, as running back David Wilson was finally cleared for full-contact practices following last season's neck surgery.Dan Graziano
- Source: Gordon hearing within next 2 weeks July 21, 2014The Cleveland Browns may know Josh Gordon's status for the 2014 season within a week or two of the opening of training camp on July 26.Pat McManamon
- Lions to wear patch to honor late owner Ford July 21, 2014Detroit Lions planning on wearing patches on their uniforms during the 2014 season with the letters "WCF" in white in the middle of the patch against a black football with one blue and one gray bar in the background.Michael Rothstein
- Report: Titans' Mettenberger punched in bar July 21, 2014Tennessee Titans rookie quarterback Zach Mettenberger was sucker-punched over the weekend at a Nashville bar, the owner told The Tennessean.ESPN.com news services
- Favre not worried about boos at Lambeau July 21, 2014Brett Favre says he is not afraid of getting booed when he returns to Lambeau Field.Rob Demovsky
- Retirees ask judge to reverse concussion ruling July 22, 2014