With the Monday Night Football game just around the corner, armchair quarterbacks everywhere are analyzing the styles of Jet’s, Mark Sanchez, compared to the Patriot’s, Tom Brady. We’ve all heard about Sanchez letting the ball hang unprotected, and Brady’s possible lack of pocket mobility, but let’s delve into their real style.
I’m talking about their “game” off the field. Which quarterback scores a touchdown on all-around great style? Appeal and style start at the top. Now that Brady is sporting a Bieber-do, the hair-hand-off goes to Sanchez. Plus, there’s that rumor about the Brady’s hair taking a leave of absence… Sanchez 9.0 Brady 6.5
Casual days out and about are important. When a guy throws on something to run to the store, or do some quick power-shopping, it’s important that he looks pulled together. Even- steven here at 8.5 all. I mean, what’s with the white shoes?
Men sporting the Armani look- It doesn’t get much better. A man who can wear a suit well, looking classy yet comfortable, garners two hearty thumbs up. Sanchez looks pretty cool, but Brady, might have him beat – more years of living la vita loca, with the beautiful people, have taught him that casual elegance is an important skill set. Sanchez 9.0 Brady 10.0
In the end, it looks like a square match off… UNTIL…. GQ- IQ?
Sanchez- 10 End of Story.
“I mean, are you kidding me?” Mr. Sanchez said. “They were like, ‘Here’s the model you’re going to be working with.’ That was a no-brainer. You’re crazy if you don’t do that one. Wear that? OK. With her? Yeah, I’ll wear that.”
- Cincy's Green (toe) 'up in the air' for Week 8 October 21, 2014Bengals Pro Bowl receiver A.J. Green said in an interview on NFL Network's "NFL AM" on Tuesday morning that his return from a right big toe injury is "still up in the air," but that the injury is progressing nicely.Coley Harvey
- Carroll: Disappointed Harvin didn't work out October 21, 2014Seahawks coach Pete Carroll is known as a players' coach, a man who has his players' back and the ability to get them to buy in to what he's trying to accomplish. That's why it bothers him that he couldn't find a way to work things out with Percy Harvin.Terry Blount
- Sources: NFL says Kuechly ejection unjustified October 21, 2014The NFL tells Panthers coach Ron Rivera that linebacker Luke Kuechly should not have been ejected for inadvertent contact with an official in Sunday's loss to the Packers.ESPN.com news services
- Rice suspension appeal hearing on Nov. 5-6 October 21, 2014The hearing on Ray Rice's appeal of his indefinite suspension from the NFL will be heard Nov. 5-6, according to ESPN and media reports.ESPN.com news services
- NFL players to vote on Sportsmanship Award October 21, 2014The NFL has created a Sportsmanship Award that will be voted on by the players and presented to the winner on the eve of the Super Bowl.Associated Press
- Giants to Beckham: Not a rookie anymore October 21, 2014When the Giants lost top wide receiver Victor Cruz to a season-ending knee injury, the coaching staff had a clear message for Odell Beckham Jr.: "You're not a rookie anymore."Dan Graziano
- Sources: 49ers' Smith could see ban reduced October 21, 2014The San Francisco 49ers could get help sooner than expected following this week's bye because outside linebacker Aldon Smith's nine-game suspension could be reduced for good behavior, league sources confirmed Monday.Chris Mortensen
- Favre: Pack return on hold due to ailing Starr October 21, 2014Former Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre told ESPN that the plan he initiated to make his first appearance at Lambeau Field since his retirement is now unlikely to happen because of Hall of Famer Bart Starr's health problems.Ed Werder
- Leagues seek to halt New Jersey sports betting October 21, 2014The NCAA, NFL and other major professional sports leagues will file for immediate injunctive relief Tuesday to prevent New Jersey from offering sports betting this weekend, according to State Sen. Raymond Lesniak.David Purdum
- Harvin, Jets 'all smiles' with new opportunity October 21, 2014Percy Harvin went from the defending Super Bowl champions to a 1-6 team, but his upbeat demeanor Monday suggested he's glad to be out of Seattle.Rich Cimini
- Cincy's Green (toe) 'up in the air' for Week 8 October 21, 2014