With the Monday Night Football game just around the corner, armchair quarterbacks everywhere are analyzing the styles of Jet’s, Mark Sanchez, compared to the Patriot’s, Tom Brady. We’ve all heard about Sanchez letting the ball hang unprotected, and Brady’s possible lack of pocket mobility, but let’s delve into their real style.
I’m talking about their “game” off the field. Which quarterback scores a touchdown on all-around great style? Appeal and style start at the top. Now that Brady is sporting a Bieber-do, the hair-hand-off goes to Sanchez. Plus, there’s that rumor about the Brady’s hair taking a leave of absence… Sanchez 9.0 Brady 6.5
Casual days out and about are important. When a guy throws on something to run to the store, or do some quick power-shopping, it’s important that he looks pulled together. Even- steven here at 8.5 all. I mean, what’s with the white shoes?
Men sporting the Armani look- It doesn’t get much better. A man who can wear a suit well, looking classy yet comfortable, garners two hearty thumbs up. Sanchez looks pretty cool, but Brady, might have him beat – more years of living la vita loca, with the beautiful people, have taught him that casual elegance is an important skill set. Sanchez 9.0 Brady 10.0
In the end, it looks like a square match off… UNTIL…. GQ- IQ?
Sanchez- 10 End of Story.
“I mean, are you kidding me?” Mr. Sanchez said. “They were like, ‘Here’s the model you’re going to be working with.’ That was a no-brainer. You’re crazy if you don’t do that one. Wear that? OK. With her? Yeah, I’ll wear that.”
- Pettine senses frustration from 'quiet' Manziel October 30, 2014The Cleveland Browns have sensed Johnny Manziel's frustration as a backup through seven NFL games because the rookie quarterback is a competitor that's accustomed to producing on the field, coach Mike Pettine said Wednesday.Jeremy Fowler
- Titans' Lewan pleads guilty to misdemeanors October 30, 2014Tennessee Titans rookie Taylor Lewan has pleaded guilty to two misdemeanors to resolve an assault case involving an Ohio State fan.Associated Press
- Cowboys LB Durant (biceps) out for season October 30, 2014The Cowboys put LB Justin Durant (torn biceps) on season-ending injured reserve.Calvin Watkins
- Romo: Will play Sunday if pain is tolerable October 30, 2014Cowboys QB Tony Romo says he will play Sunday against the Cardinals if his back pain is tolerable.Todd Archer
- RG III to start against Vikings, sources say October 30, 2014Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will start Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings, multiple sources confirmed to ESPN.ESPN.com news services
- Abrams: How Vegas experts view NO-CAR October 30, 2014Line analysis, ATS picks and prop bet advice for Thursday night's gameEvan Abrams
- Family First October 30, 2014Visit ESPN.com for the complete story.Media
- Cards' Peterson (concussion) cleared to play October 30, 2014It took Arizona Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson less than two days after being briefly knocked unconscious by a teammate's hit to pass the NFL's concussion protocol.Josh Weinfuss
- Jail video shows Randle joking after arrest October 30, 2014Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle cracked jokes and acted flippantly while being booked in the Frisco, Texas, city jail following his Oct. 13 arrest for shoplifting, footage obtained by CBS affiliate KTVT shows.Tim MacMahon
- Long road back: 49ers' Lattimore to practice October 30, 2014Wednesday is Marcus Lattimore's 23rd birthday, and at the risk of being sounding overly dramatic, he also feels reborn.Paul Gutierrez
- Pettine senses frustration from 'quiet' Manziel October 30, 2014