With the Monday Night Football game just around the corner, armchair quarterbacks everywhere are analyzing the styles of Jet’s, Mark Sanchez, compared to the Patriot’s, Tom Brady. We’ve all heard about Sanchez letting the ball hang unprotected, and Brady’s possible lack of pocket mobility, but let’s delve into their real style.
I’m talking about their “game” off the field. Which quarterback scores a touchdown on all-around great style? Appeal and style start at the top. Now that Brady is sporting a Bieber-do, the hair-hand-off goes to Sanchez. Plus, there’s that rumor about the Brady’s hair taking a leave of absence… Sanchez 9.0 Brady 6.5
Casual days out and about are important. When a guy throws on something to run to the store, or do some quick power-shopping, it’s important that he looks pulled together. Even- steven here at 8.5 all. I mean, what’s with the white shoes?
Men sporting the Armani look- It doesn’t get much better. A man who can wear a suit well, looking classy yet comfortable, garners two hearty thumbs up. Sanchez looks pretty cool, but Brady, might have him beat – more years of living la vita loca, with the beautiful people, have taught him that casual elegance is an important skill set. Sanchez 9.0 Brady 10.0
In the end, it looks like a square match off… UNTIL…. GQ- IQ?
Sanchez- 10 End of Story.
“I mean, are you kidding me?” Mr. Sanchez said. “They were like, ‘Here’s the model you’re going to be working with.’ That was a no-brainer. You’re crazy if you don’t do that one. Wear that? OK. With her? Yeah, I’ll wear that.”
- Titans' Walker not in rush to befriend rookies May 28, 2016Titans' Walker not in rush to befriend rookies
- Mailbag: After two first-round picks, how do Lions still need TE help? May 28, 2016Mailbag: After two first-round picks, how do Lions still need TE help?
- Poll on Redskins' name 'misguided,' activists say May 28, 2016Poll on Redskins' name 'misguided,' activists say
- Source: Jets offering Fitzpatrick $12M in first year May 28, 2016Source: Jets offering Fitzpatrick $12M in first year
- Big Ben's newborn rocks Penguins onesie, Steelers celebrate Cup run May 27, 2016Big Ben's newborn rocks Penguins onesie, Steelers celebrate Cup run
- Navy's Reynolds receives final OK to join Ravens May 27, 2016Navy's Reynolds receives final OK to join Ravens
- Chandler Jones needs to buy some shorts May 27, 2016Chandler Jones needs to buy some shorts
- Rob Ryan says Bills 'are going to beat' Patriots May 27, 2016Rob Ryan says Bills 'are going to beat' Patriots
- No more Mr. Nice Guy: Aaron Rodgers vows to temper offseason praise May 27, 2016No more Mr. Nice Guy: Aaron Rodgers vows to temper offseason praise
- Rob Ryan rips Saints, blames scheme for firing May 27, 2016Rob Ryan rips Saints, blames scheme for firing
- Titans' Walker not in rush to befriend rookies May 28, 2016