With the Monday Night Football game just around the corner, armchair quarterbacks everywhere are analyzing the styles of Jet’s, Mark Sanchez, compared to the Patriot’s, Tom Brady. We’ve all heard about Sanchez letting the ball hang unprotected, and Brady’s possible lack of pocket mobility, but let’s delve into their real style.
I’m talking about their “game” off the field. Which quarterback scores a touchdown on all-around great style? Appeal and style start at the top. Now that Brady is sporting a Bieber-do, the hair-hand-off goes to Sanchez. Plus, there’s that rumor about the Brady’s hair taking a leave of absence… Sanchez 9.0 Brady 6.5
Casual days out and about are important. When a guy throws on something to run to the store, or do some quick power-shopping, it’s important that he looks pulled together. Even- steven here at 8.5 all. I mean, what’s with the white shoes?
Men sporting the Armani look- It doesn’t get much better. A man who can wear a suit well, looking classy yet comfortable, garners two hearty thumbs up. Sanchez looks pretty cool, but Brady, might have him beat – more years of living la vita loca, with the beautiful people, have taught him that casual elegance is an important skill set. Sanchez 9.0 Brady 10.0
In the end, it looks like a square match off… UNTIL…. GQ- IQ?
Sanchez- 10 End of Story.
“I mean, are you kidding me?” Mr. Sanchez said. “They were like, ‘Here’s the model you’re going to be working with.’ That was a no-brainer. You’re crazy if you don’t do that one. Wear that? OK. With her? Yeah, I’ll wear that.”
- Brady: Offense can't perform at high level October 1, 2014Coming off one of the worst losses of his career, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady on Wednesday morning acknowledged his team's struggles on offense this season, noting, "I don't think we've played well for a long time."ESPNBoston.com
- ESPN The Magazine: Lunch with Brian Hoyer October 1, 2014Visit ESPN.com for the complete story.Media
- Smith gives Falcons' DC vote of confidence October 1, 2014Atlanta Falcons coach Mike Smith gives vote of confidence to defensive coordinator Mike NolanVaughn McClure
- Hometown hero Hoyer vs. Johnny Cleveland October 1, 2014The Hoyer-Manziel debate represents more than a starting QB role for ClevelandDavid Fleming
- Raiders go with Sparano, stand behind GM October 1, 2014The Oakland Raiders named Tony Sparano as their interim head coach Tuesday, less than 24 hours after firing Dennis Allen.Bill Williamson
- Tomlin: Context of 'players' coach' bugs him October 1, 2014Two days after bristling at being called a players' coach during a pregame interview with Fox Sports, Pittsburgh's Mike Tomlin said he is "not insulted by that term in any way."Scott Brown
- FCC drops blackout rule; NFL won't budge October 1, 2014The FCC votes to eliminate its sports blackout rules, but the NFL says it doesn't plan to change the way its broadcasts are handled.ESPN.com news services
- Sources: Banned salaries on owners' agenda October 1, 2014One of the topics for the NFL owners meeting next week will be to discuss how teams should be financially responsible for players that are banned while being paid full salaries, sources told ESPN on Wednesday.Ed Werder
- ESPN to show games for developmental FXFL October 1, 2014The new FXFL developmental league has signed a deal with ESPN to have its games broadcast online and through the ESPN app.Associated Press
- Cowboys, Jags to help honor British war dead October 1, 2014The NFL will join in honoring Britain's war dead when the Jacksonville Jaguars play the Dallas Cowboys at Wembley Stadium next month.Associated Press
- Brady: Offense can't perform at high level October 1, 2014