The Pro Football Hall of Game game kicks off the pre-season in early August, and these exhibition games continue for five weekends. Batten down the hatches, ‘cuz your NFL man is gonna be almost as interested in these off the record games as the usual ones. He’s been jonesin’ for the season to […]
The normal seasons that we roll by, spring, summer, fall and winter mean nothing to NFL players. They have their own “seasons,” known as the pre, regular and off-season. Aside from the never ending adoration and the abundant cash-flow, the off-season which begins at the end of the regular season and […]
Every girl knows the shape of a football and the shape of the player’s asses in those tight pants, and of course… the quarterback. Even if he isn’t exactly handsome, think Peyton Manning, there is something about him that reads sexy. The quarterback is the leader of the offensive team, responsible […]
Now you’re on board, and your boyfriend thinks that you know the game. Hmmm, maybe you should know a little bit about the field and the player’s positions. Here’s the basic’s to get you started. The field is 360 feet or 120 yards long, and it’s the same dimensions no matter if […]
A girlfriend, who knew I was writing this series, asked me the other day, ‘Now what is the NFL again?’ Oye! I quickly realized that I must have missed conveying the basic premise of the organization, the National Football League that is, and its structure.
Here’s the story. The league has […]
NFL Players are hanging out at their old high schools holding mini training camps… Eli Manning at Hoboken High School, Mark Sanchez at his old alma mater, Mission Viejo High, Drew Brees throwing down his own dough to subsidize a camp at Tulane University in New Orleans ! What’s going […]
Okay, so you’re either out shopping or hanging around your boyfriend whining while he’s watching football. Enough of that, you want to spend time with him, not away from him, right? It’s time to get off that bench and into the game. I’m going to give you a crash course […]
The once smooth persona of Charlie Sheen, cracked by his constant shenanigans, including strong verbal attacks against business and sexual partners alike, continued its downward spiral as Sheen rambled live on CNN’s Piers Morgan Show. Sheen, who called his friendly bed mates “turds” with zero to their name, and […]
Is Christina Aguilera on that downward spiral that’s become all too familiar within the Hollywood scene? Are we once again watching the demise of a great talent? Amidst rumors that Aguilera was having an extra marital affair, divorce proceedings were set in motion in October, with things continuing to snowball since.
It was one of those days where you struggle to get things done that you needed to get done, but actually breezed through those things that were suddenly dropped onto your plate. The day, as usual, turns into a night which can call for an occasional celebration, right?
Why they call the place, The […]
- Source: Cowboys turn to Cassel as starting QB October 13, 2015Source: Cowboys turn to Cassel as starting QB
- Falcons WR Jones expected to play vs. Saints October 13, 2015Falcons WR Jones expected to play vs. Saints
- Warning shot: Trooper gets pic with Cowboys RB October 13, 2015Warning shot: Trooper gets pic with Cowboys RB
- NFL blames clock operator, refs for MNF gaffe October 13, 2015NFL blames clock operator, refs for MNF gaffe
- NFL should follow CFL's lead and review pass interference October 13, 2015NFL should follow CFL's lead and review pass interference
- Bills sign backup QB Johnson, release K Cundiff October 13, 2015Bills sign backup QB Johnson, release K Cundiff
- Williams: NFL nixed plan to wear pink all year October 13, 2015Williams: NFL nixed plan to wear pink all year
- Jags unaware Pierce had concussion symptoms October 13, 2015Jags unaware Pierce had concussion symptoms
- Sources: Doctors optimistic Fells won't lose foot October 13, 2015Sources: Doctors optimistic Fells won't lose foot
- FTC asked to investigate daily fantasy operators October 13, 2015FTC asked to investigate daily fantasy operators
- Source: Cowboys turn to Cassel as starting QB October 13, 2015